To uninstall any drivers that are not in use, or did not install completely:
- Open Start Menu and right click on Computer and select Properties.
- From the left side panel, click on Advanced system settings and click on Environment Variables.
- Now under the User variables box, click on New and type devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices in the Variable Name text box & 1 in the Variable Value box. This will set a flag to allow you to now view unused devices.
- Now type devmgmt.msc in start search and hit Enter to open the Device Manager.
- Click View tab and select Show hidden devices. Expand the branches in the device tree & look for the faded icons. These indicate unused device drivers.
- Right click on it and select Uninstall then reboot.
- After rebooting install the new drivers then reboot.