The MP Full Enclosed Dual Extruder is different from Monoprice’s other 3D Printers as it does not connect to your existing Wi-Fi but instead creates its own network that will be used to connect to the MP FlashPrint Software.
You will want to follow the steps below to get this network set up:
- Be sure the MP Full Enclosed Dual Extruder is plugged into a power source and then power the printer on.
- Once the printer is on the touchscreen LCD main menu, select the Tools option.
- Then select Setting.
- Now select Wi-Fi, from there select the Wi-Fi On button.
- Once the unit is connected it will display the printer’s network information. Note the IP address for later use.
Now that the Wi-Fi is on, there should be a new network found on the list of Wi-Fi networks on your computer labeled Inventor1. The next part will require the MP Flashprint Software. If you do not already have this please download it from the Dual Extruder’s Product page on Monoprice.com making sure to select the version that works for you.
- On your Wi-Fi capable computer open the list of networks and connect to the Inventor1 Wi-Fi network.
- Open the MP Flashprint software.
- Once the software is open, select Print for the toolbar at the top of the window.
- In the drop-down select Connect Machine.
- A pop up will appear. At this point make sure Wi-Fi is selected in the drop down bar.
- Then enter the IP address that you noted down from step 5 in the IP Address (Port) window.
- Then click Connect.
If everything was done correctly, the MP Full Enclosed Dual Extruder icon in the lower right corner should change from grey to blue. This means you are ready to start printing!