The MP Voxel 3D printer’s main printing method is over a Wi-Fi connection. To do this you would need to have a 2.4Ghz Band Network. The MP Voxel will not connect to any other network band and may require a dual band to be turned off.
- You will want to follow the steps below to get the printer connected and ready to go!
- Be sure the MP Voxel is plugged into the power source and power on the printer.
- Once on the main menu, select Tools.
- Then select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Once on this page locate the slider in the top right corner and toggle the Wi-Fi to the on position so the slider shows green.
- Select your 2.4Ghz band network from the list that appears. Enter your SSID if necessary.
- You should now be connected to the Wi-Fi Network.
The next step will require the MP FlashPrint software. If you have not already installed this please do so from the MP Voxel’s product page found on Monoprice.com making sure to select the version that works for you. Once you have done that, please follow the steps below.
- On the LCD touchscreen menu of the MP Voxel select Tools.
- Then select About.
- At this point you will locate your IP address that is likely on Page 2. (Note this number for future steps.)
- Now open MP Flashprint.
- When the software opens, select Print.
- From the drop-down select Connect Printer.
- A pop up will appear, be sure the dropdown list is on Wi-Fi.
- Then enter the IP address you located in Step 3 and enter it into the IP Address (Port) window.
- Now Click Connect.
If everything was done correctly, the MP Voxel Icon in the lower right corner should change from grey to blue. This means you are ready to start printing!