For domestic shipments:
Shipping cost is determined by the weight of the package and also the location of where your package is being shipped to. You can find the shipping rates for your order by:
- Clicking on the shopping cart icon on the top right hand corner of the Monoprice webpage.
- A small window titled ‘My Cart’ will appear next click the ‘Checkout’ option.
- Once on the shopping cart page, there is a field to enter your zip code.
- Next enter your zip code and hit enter.
- Directly beneath the zip code field there will be a drop down menu that will give you your shipping options along with the shipping costs for your order.
- If you remove/add items to your cart the shipping rates may change.
Shipping cost for CANADA ORDERS:
The shipping cost depends on the weight of the items you are purchasing along with the postal code the order will ship to. Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling costs. Duties, taxes and/or fees will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility, Monoprice only charges the transportation fee of the package(s). You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what the additional costs will be.